Current Weather Conditions as of January 25 4:20 AM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||40|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||6|
|High Since Midnight||43|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Mostly sunny. Patchy frost in the morning. Highs in the mid 60s. Northwest winds 5 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon.
- Not as cool. Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers in the evening... Then chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
- Breezy. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers in the morning... Then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs around 60. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Monday Night
- Colder. Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night And Wednesday
- Clear. Lows around 40. Highs in the lower 60s.
- Wednesday Night And Thursday
- Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs 60 to 65.
- Thursday Night
- Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s.
- Friday Through Saturday
- Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the mid 40s.