Current Advisories for Alachua County
Courtesy of the National Weather Service
- Flood Watch issued April 18 at 4:11AM EDT until April 19 at 6:00AM EDT by NWS
- Flood Warning issued April 17 at 9:24PM EDT until further notice by NWS
Current Weather Conditions as of April 18 6:20 AM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||66|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||14|
|High Since Midnight||66|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Showers likely in the morning... Then showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
- Showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening... Then showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Locally heavy rainfall possible in the evening. Lows around 60. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
- Breezy. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
- Saturday Night
- Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Windy. Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph increasing to north 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Through Thursday
- Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Highs 79 to 84.