Current Weather Conditions as of October 24 3:25 AM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||59|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||9|
|High Since Midnight||62|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Mostly clear. Lows around 50. Northeast winds 5 mph.
- Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night
- Clear. Lows in the mid 40s. North winds 5 mph in the evening becoming light.
- Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. North winds 5 mph.
- Sunday Night And Monday
- Clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs in the mid 80s.
- Monday Night
- Clear. Lows in the upper 50s.
- Tuesday Through Wednesday
- Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows around 60.
- Wednesday Night And Thursday
- Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows around 60. Highs in the lower 80s.