Current Advisories for Alachua County
Courtesy of the National Weather Service
Current Weather Conditions as of April 18 9:20 PM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||68|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||20|
|High Since Midnight||73|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Rest Of Tonight
- Cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
- Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.
- Saturday Night
- Cooler. Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the evening... Then slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
- Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night
- Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Through Friday
- Partly cloudy. Highs 80 to 85. Lows in the upper 50s.