Current Weather Conditions as of October 25 10:25 AM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||66|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||8|
|High Since Midnight||66|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Clear. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds 5 mph in the evening becoming light.
- Sunny. Highs around 80. Northwest winds 5 mph.
- Sunday Night
- Clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 5 mph in the evening becoming light.
- Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Light winds becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night
- Clear. Lows in the upper 50s.
- Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s.
- Tuesday Night
- Mostly clear. Lows around 60.
- Wednesday And Wednesday Night
- Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows around 60.
- Thursday Through Friday
- Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the upper 50s.