Current Weather Conditions as of October 31 4:25 PM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||72|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||18|
|High Since Midnight||73|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Breezy... Cooler... Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Saturday Night
- Colder... Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the evening.
- Sunny. Patchy frost in the morning. Highs in the lower 60s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night
- Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds 5 mph in the evening becoming light.
- Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
- Monday Night And Tuesday
- Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs in the upper 70s.
- Tuesday Night Through Wednesday Night
- Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Highs in the lower 80s.
- Thursday Through Friday
- Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the mid 50s.