Current Weather Conditions as of October 30 12:25 PM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||71|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||8|
|High Since Midnight||71|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Rest Of Today
- Considerable cloudiness. A slight chance of showers in the morning... Then a chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. North winds 5 mph shifting to the northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.
- Partly cloudy. Chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.
- Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night
- Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Breezy... Cooler... Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Saturday Night And Sunday
- Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the mid 60s.
- Sunday Night
- Clear. Lows in the lower 40s.
- Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
- Monday Night And Tuesday
- Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs in the upper 70s.
- Tuesday Night And Wednesday
- Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Highs in the lower 80s.