Current Advisories for Alachua County
Courtesy of the National Weather Service
Current Weather Conditions as of December 13 6:20 AM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||41|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||15|
|High Since Midnight||46|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Patchy frost in the morning. Highs in the upper 60s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Warmer. Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night
- Warmer. Showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
- Cloudy. Showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning... Then chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
- Sunday Night
- Much colder. Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s.
- Monday And Monday Night
- Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 60s. Lows around 40.
- Tuesday Through Thursday
- Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows in the lower 40s.