Current Weather Conditions as of October 22 5:25 PM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||77|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||13|
|High Since Midnight||78|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night
- Clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph in the evening becoming light.
- Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night
- Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly clear. Lows around 50. North winds 5 mph.
- Saturday Through Sunday
- Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the lower 50s.
- Sunday Night Through Tuesday
- Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Highs in the lower 80s.
- Tuesday Night
- Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s.
- Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 80s.