Current Weather Conditions as of November 28 2:20 PM
Courtesy of the UF Physics Department
|Wind Chill Factor||53|
|Rainfall Since Midnight||0.00|
|Peak Wind Gust||16|
|High Since Midnight||54|
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
Courtesy of the National Weather Service in Jacksonville
- Rest Of Today
- Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Clear. Areas of frost after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Mostly sunny. Widespread frost in the morning. Highs in the upper 60s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night
- Not as cool. Clear. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. East winds 5 mph.
- Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. East winds 5 mph.
- Sunday Night
- Mostly clear. Areas of fog. Lows in the lower 50s.
- Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
- Monday Night Through Tuesday Night
- Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Highs in the mid 70s.
- Wednesday Through Thursday
- Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the mid 50s.