As most of you are aware, the University of Florida must reduce its spending by more than $38 million for the upcoming fiscal year that begins on July 1. Identifying ways to trim a budget already stripped bare from five years of cuts while minimizing the impacts has been particularly difficult this year.
UF’s academic deans, department and unit heads and administrative leaders have provided here their budget proposals.
Over the next two weeks, faculty, staff and students may provide comments or concerns using the links below.
Additionally, a special open forum to discuss the budget with Provost Glover and President Machen is being hosted by the Faculty Senate May 29. It is scheduled for 10 a.m. in McCarty Hall, Room C 100.
Information on the president’s budget proposal will be posted here as it becomes available.
All comments will be provided to the Provost and President.
Faculty: Use the Faculty Senate’s discussion site.
Staff: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students: Submit questions or comments to www.ufsa.ufl.edu/contact.
Colleges and Academic Centers
- Agricultural and Life Sciences, College of (PDF, 72 KB)
- Business Administration, Warrington College of (PDF, 38 KB)
- Dentistry, College of (PDF, 82 KB)
- Design, Construction and Planning, College of (PDF, 56 KB)
- Education, College of (PDF, 68 KB)
- Engineering, College of (PDF, 10 KB)
- Fine Arts, College of (PDF, 66 KB)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (PDF, 30 KB)
- Graduate School (PDF, 94 KB)
- Health and Human Performance, College of (PDF, 79 KB)
- Journalism and Communications, College of (PDF, 43 KB)
- Latin American Studies, Center for (PDF, 99 KB)
- Law, Levin College of (PDF, 172 KB)
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, College of (PDF, 79 KB)
- Medicine, College of (PDF, 36 KB)
- Nursing, College of (PDF, 35 KB)
- Public Health and Health Professions, College of (PDF, 66 KB)
- Smathers Libraries (PDF, 41 KB)
- Veterinary Medicine, College of (PDF, 118 KB)
Administrative Units and Service Centers
- Administrative Units and Service Centers (PDF, 203 KB)